The story features a determined girl, Madi, that tries several sports in search for what truly inspires her.She calls on her friends to help her through the process, but ultimately stands firm in choosing what brings her joy.
When children read “Running is Totally for Me” they will see stereotypes and gender roles being broken. They will hear encouraging words not only for the characters, but for themselves.
What Others Are Saying:
My favorite part of the story was the imagery created by the words and phrases used. I love the mental picture it helped me create. -Kendall, Mom of Three and Teacher
I loved the lesson of perseverance and keep trying to find your passion. -Audrey, Mom of Two
The thing I like most is the rhyming. I think rhyming helps to keep the children’s interest and gives them clues to participate in the reading. -Vicki, PreK Teacher
I love the way the story flows and I like that the main phrase is repeated. It encourages the enjoyment even from things that may not be “our thing” and also repetition is a method I’ve found useful when trying to influence a child. -Angelica, Mom of One
What It Includes:
- Your soft cover copy of the book (it will be mailed to you)
- Your downloadable copy of the book in MOBI or PDF (instantly download)
- 6 downloadable movement songs (a download card gets mailed with the book- in case you are gifting!)
- 3 educational movement activities (in the back of the book)
- 10 ready to use printables (downloadable access information)